The Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office makes community contact and outreach a priority. Our office participates in many community events around the county. We feel this helps strengthen our relationship with the community, school systems, citizens and businesses.
Upon request, deputy prosecutors are available to speak to groups of children or adults in an educational setting. We can speak on a variety of topics, including cyber safety, drug education, and dating violence prevention. Deputy prosecutors can also attend school career days.
Together we can develop innovative and proactive measures to keep our community safe. We believe community education and outreach is an important part of maintaining a safe and healthy community.
If your school or organization is interested in having a deputy prosecutor come to your community event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prosecutor’s Letter that the Daily Journal Doesn’t Want You to See
- Man Sentenced After Murder Conviction
- Local Community Rallies Behind Prosecutor
- 50 People Wanted in Drug Round-up
- 6 ARRESTED; $6 MILLION SEIZED, 100 KILOS TAKEN OFF THE STREET
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Serious Injury Given Maximum Sentence
- Felony Drunk Driver is Sentenced
- Community Service Program A Success
- Jason Squier Sentenced to Six Years
- Jason Squier Found Guilty of Robbery